by Nina Baldwin

cloud catcher*dream maker*artist

"Art touches the soul...art is communication...it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing."
Nina Baldwin ...

Welcome to Artscapes!

Friday, September 12, 2014

Yup, These Will Be At the ALAMEDA STUDIO TOUR too!



...well, i guess you could say that i was in a flour flur fluorescent (?) kind of mood when i did this!!  
I do love bright colors!!  ...and freedom of movement!! 
 (Don't hem me in!)
this painting has a sister...



FIESTA I AND II
come see these manana!
they're even prettier in person!!
you know where they will be...

www.alamedastudiotour.com/TourMap.html

2 comments:

  1. 1st time I've seen your blog. It is awesome. Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max, I really appreciate that!! It's a lot of fun to blog, especially about art! but comments like yours make it all the more fun...and worth the time and effort! thank you, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete