by Nina Baldwin

cloud catcher*dream maker*artist

"Art touches the soul...art is communication...it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing."
Nina Baldwin ...

Welcome to Artscapes!

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

 
Merry Christmas to all!!
 
'been painting up a storm...gifts for Christmas...that's what seems to be popular for gift-giving this year!

  ...a triptych for my daughter..."Calypso!"...in her favorite colors...turquoise and a golden yellow (almost orange)...  
 ...a 3' by 4' painting for my daughter-in-law..."Generations II"...from my "Women Gathering" series... with figures which represent her, her Mom, Grandmother, and other women in her life...I hope she likes it!!
...finishing up a family "portrait" of my son, daughter-in-law and their two little boys...acrylic on watercolor paper mounted on a wooden panel (also in the "Women Gathering" style!)...
...plus I have a "commission", I guess you might call it, altho' I won't get paid for it!...for another "Women Gathering" painting for my daughter, entitled "Mother and Children"...that will also be a large painting...also in the "Women Gathering" style...
COOOOOOOLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! 

I am enjoying this! 

I hope that your Christmas is full of all of the good stuff...joy, laughter, sharing, caring, warmth, good food and love!
Hugs...Nina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment