by Nina Baldwin

cloud catcher*dream maker*artist

"Art touches the soul...art is communication...it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing."
Nina Baldwin ...

Welcome to Artscapes!

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

this is the frosting!



I want to thank the person who typed the words, "spiritual painting edges" into the word search on my blog...it brings a smile to my face to see them!!!!!  I think those are Important words...infact, I love to think about them...and I have even created with those words firmly in mind!!...with those words as the object of the creating...

This morning was a new day...the morning sun managed to shine thru the window shade and wake me up...yesterday's frustrations are but a vapor!  (yayyyy!!)  and today I am thinking of exciting things to do on canvases...this is the frosting...this is the fun of creating!...living it!

backatcha special person...three special words to you...spiritual painting edges!! 

 
did this small painting a long time ago...
black gesso creates the texture...with acrylic paints...

No comments:

Post a Comment