by Nina Baldwin

cloud catcher*dream maker*artist

"Art touches the soul...art is communication...it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing."
Nina Baldwin ...

Welcome to Artscapes!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Experimental Painting







yes, surprise!! I am sharing some of my own work here! I have been experimenting...I picked out some images that i took with my camera a few days ago to share with you...hope you enjoy them! ...sorry about the glare!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi nina, these colors are so bright and luminous. are they acrylics or oils?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn!
    I work with Golden Acrylics for the most part...many are transparent...also, I painted on yupo paper here...sort of a plastic, I think...probably another reason for the luminosity! It's great fun to work with...or play with, depending on how you look at it!!

    ReplyDelete