by Nina Baldwin

cloud catcher*dream maker*artist

"Art touches the soul...art is communication...it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing."
Nina Baldwin ...

Welcome to Artscapes!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

THE ROBERT BRAULT READER

When I started paying more serious attention to my blog just recently, I didn't realize that one of my favorite blogs to visit would be by a poet...the fact is...and I am almost ashamed to admit it...I have never liked poetry...NEVER!!!...but on Robert Brault's blog I almost always find a snippet..or two...or ten...a pearl of wisdom for me to tuck into my heart to take out again later and relish, a second time! Thanks, Robert! http://www.robertbrault.com/

1 comment:

  1. Nina, thanks so much for this endorsement. I left a lengthier appreciation yesterday, but it seems not to have taken. I wonder if it's still floating about.

    Smiles,
    RB

    ReplyDelete